Jeff Davis is president and chief executive officer of Carter Brothers Technology Group, Inc. dba CB Tech. (“Tech” represents the innovative and efficient union of Technology with Technician.)
CB Tech is a market-driven managed services firm specializing in facility maintenance management offering its expertise in program, project and account management.
Jeff oversees the strategic direction of the Ohio-based facility maintenance management company. With a combined workforce of over 75,000 self-performed and certified affiliate service providers across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, CB Tech is a leading provider of managed services. A Corporate Plus® Member with the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and a member with the Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council (OMSDC).
Carter Brothers Technology Group, Inc., dba CB Tech was formed in mid-1990 as a computer consulting firm. Jeff joined this firm in 1996 as a 50% owner and Vice President. In 1998, Jeff purchased the remaining 50% and became 100% owner and president. The company was focused primarily in network/operation systems, staff augmentation and customized application development.
In late 2006, combining the program and project management experience and expertise that CB Tech offered with the relationship that Jeff developed with a large apparel retailer; an opportunity arose to manage the windows cleaning services for the individual retail stores. Leveraging his technology background, Jeff developed an innovative solution not present in the marketplace which offered CB Tech a strategic opportunity that allowed CB Tech to transition their focus over the next several years into providing facility services management exclusively.
Jeff is a former board member and chairperson of several committees with the South Central Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council (SCOMSDC). Jeff is a member of the Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council’s Finance Committee. Jeff continues his active participation and supplier diversity and inclusion advocacy with the newly formed Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council, MBEIC Committee, and NMSDC.
In addition, Jeff has received the following honors and recognition:
- Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College – “Growing a Minority Business to Scale” scholarship awarded.
- Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College – “Building a High Performing Business” scholarship awarded.
- Diverse Supplier of the Year Award from Limited Brands
- NMSDC Centers of Excellence (COE) enhances successful business relationships between member corporations and minority business enterprises (MBEs) by strengthening corporate minority supplier development processes.
- Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University – “Advanced Management Education Program” scholarship awarded.
- Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council (OMSDC), Supplier of the Year 2014.
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), Regional Supplier of the Year 2015.
A native of Ohio, Jeff earned his B.A. from the University of Miami. He is also a combat veteran of the United States Army Airborne Ranger. Jeff has five children and one grandchild. Jeff enjoys golf, fishing, travel, and all water sports.